Saturday, May 30, 2009

Busy Time of Year

I have been busy lately with a wedding and also softball pictures and applying for my DBA. Misti Moments Photography is official and legal!  Two weeks ago I photographed a friend's wedding and then did the pictures for a softball team that a friend's daughter plays on.  

The softball pictures turned out wonderful.  I was so pleased.  I am now using a professional printer for my photographs.  They are a wonderful company.  I chose them after lots of research. 

The wedding ceremony was beautiful and so meaningful.  I am so happy with most of the shots. I also made them a dvd of their wedding pictures to music.  It turned out perfect.  I can't wait for them to see it and their pictures!  I am meeting her tomorrow to give them to her.  Here are some of my favorite shots I wanted to share.





No comments:

Post a Comment